New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Saturday 10 October 2015

Our Favourite Things - 7 Months In

I wanted to write a useful post about the things we are constantly reaching for and have loved now I have a 7 month old!

I have settled on 10 items I cant live without, I don't want to duplicate on items already discussed in too much detail so if I have missed something out I regularly talk about that is why.

1. Muslin Squares - A teething baby means a dribbling baby, we always have one on hand during the day. I like the George at Asda ones best, we have the pink ones.

2. Leggings - They look smart and a little more grown up than a babygrow but not to fiddly that the baby is overdressed or awkwardly dressed for feeding.

3. Snowsuit - WOW, what can I say. Love them. Its Autumn, they are needed!

 

4. Bear cub hats - Queue repeat of answer 3.

5. *Tommee Tippee Steamer Blender - I loved their prep machine but this item is vastly over taking the prep machine now Leia is being weaned. Essential item, saves me time when cooking & prepping Leia's lunch and dinner. HUGE thumbs up.



6. *BabyBjörn One Carrier - I have blogged about this. We love it for quick trips to the shops. Leia is constantly settled. My arms are free!


7. Next Babygrows - They wash up so well, they look new even after the mess we get in at breakfast time. Definitely our favourite.

8. Zara Baby - Newly discovered, affordable classic baby wear. Recommended to me by my friend Georgia, who has a YouTube Channel


9. Autumn Walks - Leia & I tend to go out for a walk everyday even if its just to our local shop and back.

10. Canon DSLR 750D - A very generous gift from my other half so I can capture Leia at every moment.

What are your must have items?

Happy 7 Month Birthday Beautiful Lady

Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x

YouTube - Rebecca Hollick
Instagram - @iamrebeccahollick
e-mail business enquiries -
iamrebeccahollick@aol.com
Disclaimer - I was not paid to write this review, opinions are my own from a mummies perspective
Products with a * I have been sent to trial
 

No comments:

Post a Comment