New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Friday 2 October 2015

Revolutionising Our Lifestyle - BabyBjörn One Carrier

Our BabyBjörn One carrier is swiftly becoming our favourite mode of transport.

It is keeping mummy's hands free and a clingy baby happy being close to me.

Lately every time I put Leia down or leave the room she screams showing us the biggest bottom lip so having the ability to hold her whilst I'm doing other things is fantastic. Let's face facts, life with a newborn is hard work for most coupled with being back at work full time and having to maintain a family home so something like the this fits in to our lifestyle perfectly.

We live just a 2 minute walk from our local village shop and sometimes it just isn't practical to assemble the bugaboo and go off on our two minute outing.
The BabyBjörn One comes ready assembled folded very neatly in the stylish baby blue carry case.




I was expecting having to clip parts together and was pleasantly surprised at how easy this was. I didn't read any of the blurb...I never have time! Literally you just put the carrier overhead and your arms through as if you were putting a vest on.




You then tighten to secure to how you feel comfortable, the bottom part I just loosened and stepped straight into then again tightened the straps to fit comfortably. It's as simple as that.


Now to put the baby in. This was even easier, although I was very cautious at this stage - tightly gripping her to ensure she was safe at all times.

Leia absolutely cannot stand being in her car seat or strapped in, so at first she thought I was trying to put straps on her and she let out a scream but as soon as she was sat down and looking up at me I could just tell she loved being in the carrier. It was perfect. A couple of people actually asked us where we got the carrier from whilst we were on our travels!


The BabyBjörn One is incredibly stylish and sleek when it comes to carriers. It is plush and cosy and looks like whoever owns one has literally spared no expense. It would be an amazing gift to receive as a new mum.

On our outing Leia was dressed in a baby grow with a cardigan that had a hood (I read about over heating babies in carriers and was careful to ensure she wasn't going to be too hot accompanied by my body temperature) She must have been super cosy in there as she fell asleep before we got to the shops which is unheard of. She stayed asleep for our whole outing and when I got back I was able to lift her out of the carrier not even disturbing her.

The BabyBjörn One is perfect for heading out on a quick walk but could fit in to much more hectic lifestyles too and would be amazing for city living in central.

We loved trying it out

You can find the *BabyBjörn One carrier here they retail at £119.99, however there is a 10% saving on amazon at the time of publishing


Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x

YouTube - Rebecca Hollick
Instagram - @iamrebeccahollick
e-mail business enquiries -
iamrebeccahollick@aol.com
Disclaimer - I was not paid to write this review, opinions are my own from a mummies perspective
Products with a * I have been sent to trial
 

No comments:

Post a Comment