New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Wednesday 23 November 2016

Dry / Damaged Haircare with OGX - KuKuí Oil Range


I have recently been trying out the 'kukuí oil' range by one of my favourite hair care brands OGX. 


I have to say when picking OGX products the range is very extensive and although I want to try every single shampoo and conditioner I have always leaned towards the coconut milk one as I love the creamy sweet 'dessert like' fragrance. 

I was advised to try the 'kukuí oil' range based on my hair needs and I have to say the results were amazing! 

The shampoo and conditioner when used alone made my dry hair feel hydrated & left a perfectly shiny finish coupled with the 'anti-frizz' Hydrating oil to make it feel super soft to touch. 


Being a busy working mum of two I literally have no time to do the full beauty regime and this just made things incredibly easy for me. 
The exotic formula made with kukuí nut oil left a finish which stood the test of time. 

I was able to use to 3 products to work their magic and found I only needed to wash my hair on every third day which is usually my aim. 
Moving on to how it smells which is usually what sells hair care to me - I can only describe it as 'holiday in a bottle' what that means to me is it somehow reminds me of every hot holiday I've been on! It is literally edible! 

If you haven't tried the kukuí oil range by OGX I would highly recommend you checking them out. 

They also do miniature size bottles which would make a fabulous stocking filler! 
Have you tried the kukuí oil range? What were your thoughts?


Love Rebecca, Leia & Kaia's Mummy x 

You can view the full range here.
Twitter: @ogxbeauty


Where else can you find us 

Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli

No comments:

Post a Comment