New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Monday 7 November 2016

Nimble Babies - For Perfectly Clean Bottles | Rebecca Hollick







Nimble Babies is the perfect solution to make cleaning bottles that little bit easier

Its clever technology gets rid of greasy milk film & odour from your baby's bottles.

Nimble Babies Milk Buster is specifically designed
to gently detach milk fat and proteins from plastic
unlike washing-up liquids that target food grease.

Over the last few weeks I have been putting it to the test, the main thing I have found is the design of the bottle is fantastic, targeting the whole bottle with just 2 sprays (its also safe to use on teats)
You simply add warm water up to the first mark on a standard bottle, I personally let it sit for a minute and then brush of using a bottle brush & rinse, followed by my usual sterilising process.

Using the solution has given me piece of mind when washing bottles that all residue is being removed prior to sterilising which is fantastic for me with two under two, I am always looking for innovative products that save time but are also safe to use.

You can find out more & shop for Nimble Babies products here

Have you tried nimble babies milk buster? What are your thoughts?

Visit Nimble Babies Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube page


Love Rebecca, Leia & Kaia's Mummy x 

Where else can you find us 
Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli



YouTube Rebecca Hollick 







No comments:

Post a Comment