New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Sunday 13 September 2015

Autumnal September Lunch

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

As I usually posts vlogs on my YouTube channel I thought I would add to it by writing a blog post on our Sunday!

Leia has just turned 6 months & my family live around 2 hours away so they don't get to see her as often as they would like. We planned a family Sunday lunch in my area & were joined by my parents & sister (pictured, I'm behind the camera for these) where we all ventured out to the Buckinghamshire countryside to a quaint little inn called The Bell.

It has an idyllic country setting but just a stone throw away from local amenities which is what we love 

On arrival to the venue we were not disappointed - it was perfectly picturesque

We were seated by the French antique doors which were open as it was relatively warm




The menu was traditional British pub food which suited us, we all pretty much went for the beef roast option, which was 21 day aged beef. The plates arrived to us complete with a sizable portion of beef, root vegetable puree which I NEED the recipe for immediately! The presentation was beautiful too, not that that stayed for long!



We had all 'planned' to get dessert and I opted for the sticky toffee pudding which was just as impressive as the roast!



If you are ever in the area I would definitely recommend you giving them a visit.

We had a fantastic time

Rebecca, Leia's Mummy x


No comments:

Post a Comment