New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Monday 14 March 2016

Key To My Letterbox - No1

I have been thinking of starting videos on what I got in the post, I have seen a few of these vlogs and am obsessed!
I want to let you guys have a peak in my letterbox so have decided to start vlogging what I got in the post. Starting today!




I received a few things in the post today and want to share with you via my blog before the video goes live as I am so excited about what I received!
Today came through these little beauties from the brand Nuxe. I am so happy to be able to review the new roll on mask, really interesting as its something I have never seen before.

In other news Leia's birthday crown came through the door from www.sprinkleofbows.co.uk (they have the most beautiful instagram feed so take a look @sprinkleofbows). I have ordered lots through them and know my babe will look adorable in this peach custom crown.


I will let you know how I get on with the Nuxe products. 
The Key to my letterbox series will be over on my youtube channel.

What did you get in the post today?

Rebecca, Leias Mummy x
Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli
YouTube Rebecca Hollick

No comments:

Post a Comment