New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Thursday 6 October 2016

Bamboo for Baby | Bambini & Me



Since having Kaia my perspective on ensuring the products we are using are gentle has changed somewhat. 
Being a second time mum in the space of a really quick 16 months I have to say while pregnant I was totally expecting the girls to be the same in terms of their skincare needs. I can't believe how wrong I was. 
My eldest baby Leia has mildly sensitive skin, usually the slight red cheeks possibly due to teething.
We first noticed the sensitivities Kaia had a few weeks in. I have a feeling it was due to the washing liquid we were using, although I always go for the non-bio type, I am a product switcher and not loyal when it comes to a specific brand in supermarkets. 

I found out about the multi award winning Bambini & Me when browsing for organic baby clothes. Lots of the high street stores promote organic baby wear but I love knowing where the clothes we buy come from and are a little more unique. 
I love luxury but do not want to pay premium prices for clothes she will only be in momentarily. 

Bambini & Me ethically source & produce the most beautiful organic bamboo baby products.

Created by a mummy of four, Bambini & Me products are 100% sustainable, perfect for sensitive skin & more breathable than cotton.

We were sent a selection of products to put to the test, all truly soft & made from a skin friendly bamboo blend. Firstly a short sleeve bodysuit with no label to prevent irritation. This was the first thing Kaia tried on and I have to say first impressions were that it is so soft! Absolutely beautiful on and feels amazing! 


The blossom romper we tried followed the same trend, perfectly beautiful, truly soft, complete with poppers all the way up the legs for easy changing. 
The bamboo swaddle in blossom is pure luxury, soft for baby to hold & looks gorgeous in the pram or car seat for extra warmth.
The clothing & swaddle really are beautiful, I am hoping the pictures showcased have done them justice. The softness, I'm afraid you will have to experience for yourselves!
The clothing would be perfect for travel, everything just feels so cozy & comfortable! Now if only they did these for adults!
I have been browsing through their other products & we have lots to add to our ever growing Christmas wish list! 

You can view the full range of products from Bambini & Me here.
Additional Reading - Want to know more about bamboo? Click here.

Have you tried organic clothing? What are your thoughts?

Love Rebecca, Leia & Kaia's Mummy x 
Where else can you find us 
Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli


YouTube Rebecca Hollick 

2 comments: