New mummy from London to my little (princess) Leia, wifey & tea lover 💙💋

Saturday 1 October 2016

The Aurora Mint Teething Necklace by Mama & Belle


I don't know what it is about the name Aurora but anything with that in the title makes me intrigued.

I love the name & it just reminds me of watching the clarks advert where the girl was in an enchanted forest and had a locket on her shoe! 

The Aurora Mint teething necklace by Mama & Belle is perfectly named. The first thing I thought when I opened it is that it actually looks enchanting & magical! 
The gorgeously designed hexagon shaped beads include Mama & Belle's brand new rose-gold & marble beads. They literally remind me of treasure!  

The necklace is the perfect addition to any jewellery collection but is clearly multi functional for mummy & baby!
 Both Leia & Kaia are constantly pulling on my hair (owch) or grasping my top (Kaia especially). 

With gift boxes available at checkout these are the perfect baby shower gift, or as a little treat for yourself  the perfect solution for keeping little hands busy. 



The necklaces are made from high quality, BPA free, food grade silicone, feature a breakaway clasp for added safety & help develop tactile awareness.


Leia LOVES mummy's new toy, she literally wants to take the necklace from me! My new little distraction toy for her not to pull my hair! 
I have really been enjoying wearing the necklace & cant wait to add to our (my) collection!
You can view the beautiful collection here.
Have you tried teething jewellery?
Love Rebecca, Leia & Kaia's Mummy x 

Where else can you find us 
Instagram @iamrebeccahollick
Twitter @iamrebeccaholli


YouTube Rebecca Hollick 


1 comment: